Saturday, March 7, 2009

theres good news and then theres bad news......

Good news first. Well first of all i'd like to thank all the people who are still supporting me and my dreams and keeping the dream alive. The good news is that im still designing and working on projects and such :) the bad news is just that my fall 09 collection just hasnt quite worked out, we're way behind schedule and with school and other stuff taking over my life it just didn't happen the way I planned. But the good news is that now I'm gonna start posting my random creativity and seeing if you like it or not... lol so for march i'm showcasing a playlist the music I'm currently into and to coinside with that there are limited edition tees and accessories that will be made and posted..... more on that soon . Also in the next coming days there will be denim and sneaks comming out soon so keep checking back :) Also for custom orders email me at my email : fbddesigner@aol.com
thanks loves :)
ps. there will be newupdates almost every other day btw lol

No comments: